- Andy’s Pro Shop was started in 1956 by Andy “Rock” Rogoznica. The original location was on 63rd and Western Ave. The name of the shop was kept in recognition of Andy’s great reputation and later owned by Leo Bortka, Ray Moss and currently Lee Nendza. Lee has worked at the Pro Shop since 1970 when he was in high school.
- The Shop was moved from Western Avenue to it’s current location at 64th and Pulaski in 1978. Lee was given the opportunity to purchase the business and acquired it on December 1, 1984. It has become a very well known establishment on the South Side of Chicago and added a 2nd Location inside AMF Forest Lanes in Lyons, IL.
- Lee is a member of the International Bowling Pro Shop & Instructors Association, Inc. and has been a Technically Certified Ball Driller since 1997. We have 1 employee, Scott Lee, who assists at both shops and is also a Certified Silver Level Bowling Coach. He is available for Lessons and Instruction.